- Break / Fix
- Network Management
- IT Budget
- IT Consulting
- Monitoring / Alerts
- MSA / MCA
View Other Solutions
Value Added IT Equipment & Licensing Sales
AIS has a long-time partnership with Ingram Micro, the world’s largest technology distributor at $30 billion revenue with a strategic warehouse in Carol Stream, Illinois. This strategic partnership allows AIS to deliver the latest technology to customers, often next day. Our sales engineers ensure that new equipment is compatible with your current system to ensure that your IT system is user-friendly, reliable, secure, and cost-effective.
Equipment warranties and testing
- We ensure compatibility with your overall system before ordering to save the customer the time to determine this.
- We test and verify new equipment when it arrives to save the customer the hassle of returning defective equipment.
- We stand behind the equipment we sell to serve as the single point of contact for our customers to resolve all issued.
- We have the experience and vendor relationships to design a total solution to serve as a single source.
- Equipment purchased from AIS is entered into our Lifecycle Tracking System so our customers will be notified when the equipment is due for replacement or warranty extension. Also allowing AIS to easily assist with future budget planning at any time by running simple reports